Thursday, April 19, 2012

Half Square Triangles Linky Party.

Megan at Canoe Ridge Creations is having a Half Square Triangle Linky Party,
with lots of great prizes to win.



And you know what that means.....Yep my Echo quilt is coming out again (blogged here) and will be linked up to Megan's party...not that I really think that it will get anywhere when the FABULOUS Hadley has her quilt in the comp and hold on why isn't her great Mouthy Stitches pouch not in it!

So here is my Echo Quilt again



And the back!


I hope there are enough HST's in there!
Fingers crossed.


Erin

12 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

    I've been trying to figure out what to do with my Echo stack. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt! Good luck in the festival! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this Echo quilt and the dense quilting looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one! LOVE. The back is so great, too! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Show it any chance you can! It's a lovely quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee!!
    There are so many awesome ones in the linky, I trying to work out how to sway Mt Random!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep getting that quilt out Erin! I love it - and it reminds me I do need to use my Echo someday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible . The quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.