Monday, June 18, 2012

Dont forget!

I got in this swap by the skin of my teeth ....



Yep.. I have been a bit forgetful and not had enough time last week to get to the computer in the evenings.
Yes girls... It was me that you were ALL waiting on!  I'll put my hand up high. 
I must have left my comment on one of the other threads and didn't get my mosaic up till very, very late!  Ops.   There is always one.
Very excited about this swap.   Something I have always wanted to try but ....  so thanks Nicky and Helen and anyone else I have missed...I'm in and am rearing to go!



Beth at Plum and June is hosting a blog hop...getting to know you. 
Load and loads of great tutorials going on each week...head over and check them out!

Tuesday June 19
Jennifer from Sewlandia
Nicole from Mama Love Quilts

Thursday June 21
Suzanne from SuzClaas
Mina from Kindaquilty

See you there.

Erin

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it into the swap! Shame on you for posting the mosaic so late =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad that you are in the swap. Just remember someone has to be first and also last! Let stalking commence.....! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It wasn't just you Erin! But don't give us any trouble....hehe! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! It's going to be a great swap!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and do try my best to reply to them all.